Article UsageDownloaded 1 times
Select the format you want to export the citation of this publication.
- Susan Hegarty, Female students of geology in Victorian Dublin, Geological Society, London, Special Publications, 10.1144/SP506-2019-222, 506, 1, (125-133), (2021).
- Aude Vincent, Reclaiming the memory of pioneer female geologists 1800–1929, Advances in Geosciences, 10.5194/adgeo-53-129-2020, 53, (129-154), (2020).
- B. E. Leake, Chapter 3 Assistant at the British Museum (Natural History) from 1887; early years, Geological Society, London, Memoirs, 10.1144/M34.3, 34, 1, (11-18), (2011).
- B. E. Leake, Chapter 16 Domestic, family and social activities and a social history intrusion, Geological Society, London, Memoirs, 10.1144/M34.16, 34, 1, (133-138), (2011).
- B. E. Leake, Chapter 2 Becoming a geologist; burning the candle at both ends, Geological Society, London, Memoirs, 10.1144/M34.2, 34, 1, (5-10), (2011).
Restore your content access
Note: This functionality works only for purchases done as a guest. If you already have an account, log in to access the content to which you are entitled.